I was thinking that 2008 was the best but then 2009 came along! Life in general has been going really really good... I say "in general" because the flu I've had these last 4 days has not been so cool, BUT everything else has--
I started classes last week and love that I'm learning again: intro to lit, data warehousing, and enterprise applications. This will be my last semester! Work is going great; my co-workers are awesome and I've enjoyed my assignments so far. Dan's coming home from his mission in 2.5 weeks. The DJ business is going well. And I'm still holding hands with the prettiest girl I know!
I know I go to other blogs to see the pics... here are a few to catch you up.
Gingerbread houses - a group date w/the roomies. Our house was pretty sweet - check out the food storage, earthquake-proof foundation, and the marshmallow snowman :)



At Amber's work Christmas Party.
Steve and Tamara's wedding reception.
Goodbye drumset - just posted it on KSL classifieds... I love the drums but the guitar is my favorite. They've just been collecting dust : /

A "cultured date" - we went to the Utah Symphony, ate real Italian pizza, and listened to a boring book on tape in the car... things that cultured people do.



At Amber's work Christmas Party.
Steve and Tamara's wedding reception.
Goodbye drumset - just posted it on KSL classifieds... I love the drums but the guitar is my favorite. They've just been collecting dust : /
A "cultured date" - we went to the Utah Symphony, ate real Italian pizza, and listened to a boring book on tape in the car... things that cultured people do.

8 comments:
Yes, that earthquake proof gingerbread house lasted through 2-year-old...licking the suckers and all! It took a 27-year-old to break into it to get the goods!!
I'm glad to see that things are going well. You are cool! Stay in school!
db
Mike, Mike, Mike, all I can say is that you reap what you sow. You're just getting some of the awesome goodness that you've always created for others. Congrats on everything! You guys are the classiest looking couple. I love the pics! Take care.
Mike! Hows it going? Looks like pretty well. But, first of all, you're getting rid of the drums? What?!? J/K. Seriously, I'm so happy I stumbled onto your blog! You've got such great pictures! Keep it up!
Hey Mike! I am so glad that things are going well for you! I am also glad that I found your blog! It is a good way to keep in touch! I am going to have to get your email address and send you an invite to our blog!
Oh how cute! I didn't know you had a blog until u commented on my page.... You guys are so cute together. Sounds like your doing well :)
Hey Mike,
We just found your blog! It is good to see you doing so well. Check us out!
It's good to hear from you! I have been trying to leave you a message for the last two weeks but I haven't been able to get to it until now. Being my friend in high school doesn't classify you as weird -- just questionable! We'll be sure to add your name to our list of non-weirdos.
Life looks like it is going very well for you! Maybe we should get together sometime when both of us are home.
Post a Comment