Tonight I finally started going at the chocolates in my advent calendar... that's 11 chocolates in one sitting!! (12 if I can stay awake for 15 more minutes...) Definitely worth the wait, but I am pretty junked out now.
I found out I got the job as a technical trainer for the Church!!! It is the perfect job - I'm way excited!! It's a job that will push me and keep me on the edge of the profession. 30 hours a week; works well for taking 3 classes. Excellent pay. And to top it off, the dept. is going to move to Riverton - which is stinking close to Bluffdale. I bet you can't guess who lives there.
Two weeks ago I got to spend some time with the fam - here's a picture of Mindy and I before going to a "red carpet premier" of my friends 20 minute movie.Man Mindy Jo - you are a pretty girl... I'm glad you don't like boys and never will until you're 25 years old or so!
Jeff was in a bed race (6 man teams pushing hospital beds down main street of Preston, Id) and had to dress up in long johns - I decided not to put up the full body shot so Jeff wasn't embarrassed about his muscles.. j/k - I'm pretty sure he's at the point where he could beat up anyone he wants, including his older brothers.And a picture of Amber and I from a date last week... shows how big my smile's been for the last 2 months (and why)!!!
Midnight.. chocolate number 12!
16 years ago
4 comments:
Yay Mike! I'm glad that you got the job you wanted. That is exciting. I'll see ya around.
db
CONGRATS!!! ;)
Hey Mike! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it and I hope you don't mind me snooping around!
OK Mike. That is awesome!!!!!! Now I'm ready for more pictures of you and Amber. eh?
Post a Comment