Last weekend we went to the yellowcard concert. Didn't know this beforehand but they ended up doing an acoustic set. It was a blast! Spill Canvas and Treaty of Paris played with them.
For my little sister's birthday my bro. and I bought her a ticket. He was going to bring her down but ended up going on a ski trip instead. So my dad brought her down. She pulled him right to the front - it was funny to see his head there in the pit amongst the 'younger' crowd. He said he was excited to go crowd surfing - but mom prohibited it because "you can die". He's awesome.
Here come the pics:
16 years ago
1 comments:
I finally watched the video last night (and looked closer at the pictures)from the concert. That's awesome that you guys took your little sister (and dad)! the video was pretty cool and suprisingly, they weren't too bad & the pictures were awesome! However,
I still am not the biggest fan of yellowcard but i might be able to handle them acoustic style... I'm gonna give them another try someday and see how i feel then.
oh yea, it was good to see you this weekend. hope you had fun in the burg!
Post a Comment