rocketman

on Monday, February 25, 2008

We went to the Joseph Smith movie in the JSMB tonight for Family Home Evening. The movie is - amazing - there is so much emotion in it. One thing that really stood out was a line from D&C - "Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"

Friends in front of the conf. center.

Ben's trying to get me to out with his sister... Found out tonight that she just went on a date w/my cousin Josh. Might have to give Josh a call and make sure I'm not stepping on any toes with that one. That's quite the compliment to have another guy want to set you up with his sister.. unless, yeah - he tries to set everyone up with this sister - taking advantage of the "blind" effect... thankfully all my experiences have been good.

Rocketman came in the mail today, it's a favorite; highly recommended. None of the roommates have seen it so I had to get it.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Mike! This is Jomamma. Did your roommates like Rocketman? When you told me that you couldn't sleep last night my first thought was that you had met a girl or something. Oh well, beef jerky probably keeps a lot of people up. Love ya, mom

Anonymous said...

Rocketman is a fantastic movie! I'm glad that your sharing the the joy of it! :)

Charlene said...

LOL! I love your blog; it's so funny! Rocketman...good movie:) Oh, and I'm sorry your beef jerky kept you up...haha:)