bald?!

on Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today we had our final "initialization" into the LDS frat that I joined. It was a good experience but I'm not so sold on some of the traditions...
  • Promenade at prom where all the family comes to see you walk down a path with your date as your name is announced (some schools I've dj'd at the parent stay for the rest of the dance and just watch!)

  • Graduations

  • Fraternity ceremonies.

The frat has been awesome - we meet each week and do something w/the guys then meet up with one of the LDS sororities for some activity. Our funnest activity was probably "scouching" - a couch w/skis on the bottom of it. But holy cow we've done a lot of really cool things! It has been an awesome way to the get the social life going in Salt Lake.

I didn't realize til today that I might have a receding hairline?! It just snuck up on me.


How much longer do you think until it's all gone??

I accidentally took Grandma's leftovers and left mine in the car. The lasagna wasn't too shabby. I hope she enjoys the chicken portobello.

2 comments:

Devin said...

I'm not sure Mike! I need to see a picture of 5 years ago to know for sure! but i hope not!

Charlene said...

LOL! "It just snuck up on you?" Don't you mean it just snuck away from you? Whatever...you look great!