2:30 am

on Sunday, March 2, 2008

Confession -

I'm kinda liking this... hence posting at all hours of the night

Devin and I drove down to Clifton today to do some research on Papa Jay's... it's my family's jerky business. Really a good time, we're in the works of bringing a Papa Jay's to Salt Lake. the goal is to have it up and running by July of this year! You can go to Devin's blog (the link on the right) for different details. We're way excited about it; the first night we started talking about it we were up til 3:30 am - I was D.E.A.D. at work.



Here's a random clip of my little sister and cousin this last fall :/

The roommates except for D saw rocketman tonight - it was after a failed attempt to have fun at a party downtown. They're fans. Last night I went to "I am Legend"... not so much. We also went to a restaurant called "the fiddlers armpit" or so I thought - I told some friends afterwards and grossed them out then later Ben corrected me; it was The Fiddlers elbow. I was a half extremity off.

0 comments: